- Cartridge technology for true bottled-water quality.
- 0.2 micron filtration
- Reduces over 99.99% of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory.
- 2.5 gallons / minute
- Flow rate higher than standard 3/8″ cold water line.
- 6000 gallon cartridge capacity.
- Average longevity: One year
What does it take out?
The XL7000 is NSF-certified for near total reduction of:
- Select VOCs
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Particulates Class I (including rust, manganese, sulfides, and asbestos fibers)
- Cysts (including Cryptosporidium and Giardia)
Also over 99.99% reduction of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer (3M) and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory.
How does it do that?
Better Waters incorporates a patented Integrated Membrane Pre-activated Carbon (I.M.P.A.C.T.) technology that blends the high efficiency of carbon media with the durability of a microporous membrane filter into a single pharmaceutical grade cartridge. This unique process dramatically reduces pressure drop and increases flow rate, resulting in longer cartridge life.
Protect Your Family For As Little As $1.00 Per Day
For A FREE Estimate Call Today (516) 591-3246