Ecowater Microbiological Series
The EPS 1000 Series is a microbiological drinking water purification system certified to meet or exceed the EPA requirements for the removal of bacteria, viruses, and cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidia without ultraviolet technologies. The EPS 1000 can be installed on both municipal and well water supplies.
How the EPS 1000 works:
Household water is directed through a pre-filter where lead, chlorine taste and odor and sediment are reduced. The water then passes through the purifying filter where bacteria, cysts, viruses and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are reduced. The only thing left behind is pure water and minerals that help improve the taste of filtered water.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides great tasting pure water for cooking and drinking – eliminates the need for bottled water.
- Independently tested and certified to:
- Meet or exceed the EPA requirement for the reduction of bacteria, viruses and cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidia. Contaminants that are known to generate boil alerts.
- Reduce 53 volatile organic compounds.
- Reduce lead and chlorine taste and odor.
- Compact design with no storage tank – saves valuable under-sink storage space.
- No waste water during filtration process; a great GREEN drinking water filtration solution.
- Minerals are retained for improved taste.
- Fail-safe shutoff provides a sense of security regarding quality of drinking water.
- Encapsulated replacement filters with sealed outer shell to ensure that every filter change is sanitary and dry.
- High quality, elegant faucet available in two finishes.
- System can be expanded and customized based on individual filtration needs for problem water.
For more information on the EPS 1000 microbiological drinking water purification system, please contact LICWS today.
Protect Your Family For As Little As $1.00 Per Day
For A FREE Estimate Call Today (516) 591-3246