Worried About The Bethpage, New York Water Quality? We Have Effective Solutions To Help Protect Your Family!
What percentage of tests exceeded a level that could cause health effects?
Bethpage, New York Residents: Based On Recent Testing, Here Are The Results:
Hexavalent chromium Toxic Substance:
5 out of 10 water samples
Used in chrome-plating, dyes, pigments, tanning leather and preserving wood, if inhaled it can cause lung cancer, stomach tumors and skin ulcers. The government is reviewing its toxicity in drinking water and has set no threshold for dangerous exposure. It was detected in 1,247 of 1,417 tests on Long Island.
We’ll Test Your Tap Water In Bethpage, New York For Contamination For Free!
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing your homes water quality. Our FREE water analysis will test your water for all known problems and more. Our trained water experts will then recommend a water filtration system that would best protect your family’s health. We service Bethpage, New York, and the Tri-State area.
Every Town Can Have Unique Problems With Their Water, Did You Know About?
- Freon was found in Roslyn wells
- Only 91 contaminants are regulated by the safe water drinking act out of 60,000 registered chemicals
- The Toxic plume in Bethpage
- Illegal dumping in Islip.
- NYS Health Department found concentrations of heart medicine, estrogen, tranquilizers, and mood stabilizers in NYC drinking water.