Worried About the Water Quality in Jamesport New York ? We Have Effective Solutions To Help Protect Your Family!
What percentage of tests exceeded a level that could cause health effects?
Jamesport New York Residents: Based On Recent Testing, Here Are The Results:
1,2,3-trichloropropane Volatile Organic Compound:
2 out of 22 water samples
Used as an ingredient in paint, varnish remover, solvents and degreasing agents. Prolonged exposure above the level could lead to one additional cancer case per 1 million population.
Hexavalent chromium Toxic Substance:
19 out of 24 water samples
Used in chrome-plating, dyes, pigments, tanning leather and preserving wood, if inhaled it can cause lung cancer, stomach tumors and skin ulcers. The government is reviewing its toxicity in drinking water and has set no threshold for dangerous exposure. It was detected in 1,247 of 1,417 tests on Long Island.
We’ll Test Your Tap Water In Jamesport New York For Contamination For Free!
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing your homes water quality. Our FREE water analysis will test your water for all known problems and more. Our trained water experts will then recommend a water filtration system that would best protect your family’s health. We service Jamesport New York, and the Tri-State area.
Every Town Can Have Unique Problems With Their Water, Did You Know About?
- Long Island Water District Sues Chemical Companies
- Freon was found in Roslyn wells
- Only 91 contaminants are regulated by the safe water drinking act out of 60,000 registered chemicals
- The Toxic plume in Bethpage
- Illegal dumping in Islip.
- NYS Health Department found concentrations of heart medicine, estrogen, tranquilizers, and mood stabilizers in NYC drinking water.