Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants Found In Our Local Water.
Long Island Clean Water Service, Inc. offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
EcoWater Systems offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems including the ERO 385, a state-of-the-art reverse osmosis filter. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and detergents.
Serving NY in the Following Counties:
Kings County, Queens County, New York, County, Suffolk, County, Bronx County, Nassau County, Westchester County, Fairfield County, Bergen County, New Haven County
And in the Following Cities:
Albertson, Bridgeport, East Norwich, Harrison, Alpine, Brightwaters, East Quogue, Hastings On Hudson, Amagansett, Bronxville, East Rockaway, Hauppauge, Amityville, Brookhaven, East Setauket, Hempstead, Ardsley, Calverton, Eastport, Hewlett, Armonk, Carle Place, Elmont, Hicksville, Atlantic Beach, Cedarhurst, Englewood, Holbrook, Babylon Center, Moriches, Farmingdale, Holtsville, Baldwin, Centereach, Farmingville, Huntington, Bay Shore, Centerport, Floral Park, Huntington Station, Bayport, Central Islip, Forest Hills, Island Park, Bayside, Cold Spring, Fort Lee, Islandia, Bedford, Cold Spring Harbor, Franklin Square, Islip, Bedford Hills, Commack, Freeport, Islip Terrace, Belford, Copiague, Fresh Meadows, Jamesport, Bellerose, Coram, Garden City, Jericho, Bellmore, Cresskill, Glen Cove, Kings Park, Bellport, Cutchogue, Glen Head, Lake Grove, Bethpage, Deer Park, Glen Oaks, Larchmont, Blue Point, East Hampton, Glenwood Landing, Laurel, Bohemia, East Islip, Great Neck, Lawrence, Breezy Point, East Marion, Greenlawn, Levittown, Brentwood, East Meadow, Greenvale, Lindenhurst, Briarcliff Manor, East Moriches, Greenwich, Little Neck, Bridgehampton, East Northport, Hampton Bays, Livingston
Simple Financing Options
With our simple financing plans, you can afford healthy water that's better for your body and for your home. The best part - You often save more money in reduced soap, cleaner & shampoo costs than you pay each month!
Your Assurance Guarantee
If you're looking for the best value in a whole home water treatment system or softener, you've found it. In fact, we guarantee your full system for a minimum of 5 years.
Why Choose Long Island Clean Water Service?
- In Business Since 1985
- World-Class Products Made in the USA
- Best Warranties in the Industry
- Affordable Lease and Financing Options
- Certified Techs who Truly Care